Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Early Morning

The calm of the sea disrupted,

Like an underground volcano blown off;

A sudden sound erupted,

My alarm had gone off;
Roll over, fall down, "Ouch!"

Forgot that I was on the couch;



Groping about, I search for my glasses,

"If not for attendance, would I go to classes?"
Like a Jedi I hold the bat,

The bloody mosquitoes are there to swat;

Above was intended a pun,

In an hour I'll be on the run.
Oh, the dreaded exam days;

Alters routines in weird ways;

But, in the end, its always "come-what-may"!
As for now, "Snooze button, you're the best invention ever!" HAHAHA :-D



\* unleash your thoughts */

7 comments:

  1. :-D Haha... made me smile in the midst of exams... quite hard to do! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL post machi :D wish I had stumbled upon this 2days back when i still had exams !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea came to me when I was reading for EDC exam :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope :P I couldn't find anything to tweet about.. :D but then, that was 2 years ago.. I should probably try again..

    ReplyDelete

Say what you feel ! Just like I have :)