Friday, November 11, 2011

Special day

Today is the 11th of November. Its 11.11.11. Some people say that its special. But then, whatever may come in the year column of the date, 11.11 is always special and its because its someone's b'day.

That someone is Ramasubramaniyam (aka) Ramu (aka) Koushik (aka) Palla (aka) "Jai Sairam" and lots more :P

I couldn't have ever have asked for a better person in life. Its been roughly around 10 years that we've known each other and I'm utmost proud to say that he's my best friend. A cool, composed,  fun-loving, enthusiastic, humble and great character.

Whenever I'm depressed or sad, and I feel like sharing, I wouldn't find a better place to pour it all in. We think, decide and act the same almost always !!

To Ramu, here goes -  "Happy birthday, my dearest, best, special friend :-)".. You're a part of me and I wish, on this day, that you n I are together like this forever and that our lives put together makes friendship, that much special :) will always be there for you :)

HAPPY B'DAY :) ROCK ON :) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow :) long live your friendship ... and happy bday to u my dear ramu :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you feel ! Just like I have :)