Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Sea Of Silence

Thus I stood, firm on the shore,

Thinking what could I possibly want more?

The water is lively, the sea and its waves,

The sound echoing through caverns and caves;

The waves plunge, drag me down,

In their arms, I'm a puppet clown;

Drowning and frowning, I can't even yell,

The sea of silence can put you through hell!

Now I stand on the shore again,

Lively, they look, these waves of pain,

Splashing at my feet, now will I complain?

It asked, "Did you only suffer?"

I said, "I learnt!" :-)

\* unleash your thoughts */

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. Sometimes its true that one's mind simply reflects others.. That too in a close friend's case its completely true.. Good wrk Raj :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. liked it a lot. rhymed naturally, in the sense that it did not seem forced, :). that's a difficult thing to achieve. good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good description:) nice work.. it reflects the complexity of our thoughts well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) Just thoughts from experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Aslan :) Read a couple of your posts. Very nice they were. Will read more in time :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you feel ! Just like I have :)