Friday, June 15, 2012

Reply from somewhere.

Before you start reading this post, you have to read this letter. Find a reply following. Needless to say, the letter was inspiration for this post.

Dear me,

It was so nice hearing from you. I read it over and over again to remind myself of the times that I needed your iron will.

Though I am real, You are the ME, that is impervious. You are the one I can depend on at all times. You are the one, who made me unbreakable. That 'Get up, you! Its not over yet.', it was from You. Now I realize. Through the tougher times, You took over. You made sure that I didn't fall.

Life is indeed unfair. Disappointment cannot be ignored. It is heavy. It cannot be erased, it cannot be forgotten. You taught me to live with it. You told me, "What you are, and what you become, are two independent things." There is no finish line without panting. There is no move-forward, without push-back. We are what we choose to be. We have a choice. You taught me to be happy. Simple things, but those which are oft forgotten. Nobody reminds anybody of these. That is, nobody but you.

I am so much in debt to You, for, without You, there is no me.

I hope to hear from You soon. Its been quite a while.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel ! Just like I have :)